With over 800 million users, Facebook Marketplace is one of the most popular online platforms to buy and sell items. It’s easy to use, highly accessible and allows you to reach millions of potential buyers. However, not all items are made equal when it comes to selling on Facebook Marketplace. To maximize profits and get the best return on investment for your time and effort, you’ll want to focus on items that people are looking for; items that have high demand, low competition, and a good margin. In this article, we’ll explore the 20 top items that you can sell on Facebook Marketplace to make a healthy profit for your business. From clothing to electronics and more, read on to learn about these profitable products!
tips before you start How selling on Facebook Marketplace
1. Take clear, well-lit photos of your items.
2. Write concise, attention-grabbing descriptions.
3. Choose the right category for your item.
4. Set a competitive price.
5. Promote your listing with a catchy headline and eye-catching visuals.
6. Respond promptly to any questions or offers from potential buyers.”
What are the 20 top items to sell on Facebook Marketplace?
When it comes to electronics, there are a few things that always seem to be popular on Facebook Marketplace. Smartphones, laptops, and gaming consoles are all items that people are always looking for.
If you have any of these items that you’re looking to sell, then you should definitely list them on Facebook Marketplace. You can expect to get a good price for them, and there’s always a market for these types of products.
If you’re looking to make some extra cash by selling items on Facebook Marketplace, you might be wondering what types of items are most popular. Furniture is always a good bet, since it’s something that people are always in need of. Here are a few tips for selling furniture on Facebook Marketplace:
1. Take clear, well-lit photos of the furniture you’re selling. This will help potential buyers get a good sense of what the piece looks like and whether it’s in good condition.
2. Be sure to list all pertinent details about the piece in your description, including its dimensions, any special features, and why you’re selling it.
3. Be realistic about your asking price. Keep in mind that used furniture is not going to fetch as high a price as new furniture, so don’t expect to make a killing off of each piece you sell.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to have success selling furniture on Facebook Marketplace!
There are a few things to consider when selling sporting goods on Facebook Marketplace. First, you’ll want to make sure you have high-quality photos of the item. Next, include a detailed description of the item, including any relevant brand names, sizes, and condition details. Finally, be sure to price the item competitively in order to attract buyers.
– Most sports goods sold on the Facebook marketplace
- Exercise equipment
- Sporting goods accessories
- Outdoor gear
- Golf clubs and equipment
There are a number of different craft supplies that you can sell on Facebook Marketplace. Here are some of the top items:
- Scrapbooking supplies: paper, embellishments, die cuts, stamps, etc.
- Journaling supplies: notebooks, journals, pens, pencils, etc.
- Art supplies: paints, brushes, canvases, easels, etc.
- Sewing and quilting supplies: fabric, thread, patterns, etc.
- Knitting and crocheting supplies: yarn, needles, hooks, etc.
- With so many different options available, there is sure to be a market for whatever type of craft supplies you have to offer!
If you’re looking to make some extra money by selling items on Facebook Marketplace, you might be wondering what kinds of things are most popular. When it comes to automotive parts, there are a few different types of items that tend to sell well.
One type of automotive part that is always in demand is car batteries. People are always needing to replace their car batteries, so this is a great item to keep in stock. Another popular automotive part is tired. People are constantly needing new tires, so this is another good item to have on hand.
Other popular automotive parts include spark plugs, air filters, and oil filters. These are all items that people need on a regular basis, so if you can keep them in stock, you should be able to sell them quickly. Just make sure that you’re pricing your items competitively and you should be able to make some good sales!
You might be intrested in
When it comes to home decor, there are a few items that always seem to be popular on Facebook Marketplace. Wall art, for instance, is always in demand. People are always looking for new ways to spruce up their living space, and unique wall art is a great way to do that. Another popular item is Throw pillows. People love to accessorize their homes with pillows in all different shapes, sizes, and colors. And finally, candles are also popular home decor items on Facebook Marketplace. People love to use candles to set the mood in their homes, and there are always plenty of people looking for new candles to try out.
There are a lot of great games out there that you can sell on Facebook Marketplace. Here are some of the top items to sell:
- PlayStation 4 Games – With the release of the PlayStation 5, there are bound to be a lot of people looking to buy PlayStation 4 games.
- Xbox One Games – Similarly, with the release of the Xbox Series X, there will be a lot of people looking to buy Xbox One games.
- Nintendo Switch Games – The Nintendo Switch is one of the hottest consoles on the market right now, so there is sure to be a demand for Switch games.
- PC Games – PC gaming is more popular than ever, so selling PC games on Facebook Marketplace is a great way to make some extra cash.
- retro video games – There is a growing market for retro video games, so if you have any old favorites that you’re looking to get rid of, consider listing them on Facebook Marketplace.
Top 5 places to buy wholesale PlayStations
- Alibaba: This is a popular online marketplace that offers a wide range of wholesale PlayStation products at competitive prices.
- Amazon: This is one of the largest online retailers in the world and offers a wide selection of wholesale PlayStation products.
- Global Sources: This is a leading B2B marketplace that connects buyers with suppliers of wholesale PlayStation products.
- DHgate: This is another popular online marketplace that offers a wide range of wholesale PlayStation products at competitive prices.
- The PlayStation Official Website: This is the official website of the PlayStation brand, where you can purchase PlayStation products directly from the manufacturer at wholesale prices.
When it comes to selling on Facebook Marketplace, kitchen items are always a safe bet. People are always looking for new cookware, utensils, and appliances to add to their collections, so you’re sure to find some interested buyers.
- Some of the best kitchen items to sell on Facebook Marketplace include:
- Cookware sets
- Knife sets
- Baking pans and sheets
- Small appliances (blenders, mixers, etc.)
- Storage containers ( Tupperware, Pyrex, etc.)
When it comes to selling on Facebook Marketplace, office supplies are always a popular category! Here are some of the top items to sell in this category:
1. Printer cartridges and toner: printer cartridges and toner are always in high demand, so they are a great item to sell on Facebook Marketplace. Be sure to list the brand, model, and condition of the cartridges/toner to help buyers make a decision.
2. Office furniture: desks, chairs, filing cabinets, etc. are all great items to sell on Facebook Marketplace. Again, be sure to include as many details as possible about the item (dimensions, materials, etc.) and include photos from different angles.
3. Office electronics: printers, scanners, fax machines, etc. can also be sold on Facebook Marketplace. As with other office supplies, be sure to include all relevant details and photos to help buyers make an informed decision.
4. Stationery and office supplies: pens, pencils, paper, envelopes, etc. are always needed in offices so they make for great items to sell on Facebook Marketplace. Listing individual items or creating bundles can be a great way to attract buyers – just be sure to clearly state what is included in each listing.
5. Art supplies: if you have any excess art supplies lying around (paintbrushes, canvases, easels), why not list them on Facebook Marketplace? Artists are always in need
When it comes to finding things to sell on Facebook Marketplace, there are a few different categories that tend to do well. One of those categories is collectibles. This can include anything from action figures to trading cards to vintage items.
If you’re looking to get started selling collectibles on Facebook Marketplace, here are a few tips:
- – First, take a look at what you have in your own collection. You might be surprised at how much some of your items are worth!
- – Second, research popular items in the collectibles market and see if you can find any good deals on them.
- – Third, reach out to friends and family members who are also into collecting. They might have some great items that they’re looking to get rid of.
- With these tips in mind, you should be able to start building up a nice collection of things to sell on Facebook Marketplace. Just remember to price your items fairly and take good pictures, and you’ll be sure to find some buyers!
There are a number of different items that do well on Facebook Marketplace, but toys are definitely one of the top sellers. People love to buy toys for their children, and there is a huge market for used toys as well. If you have any gently used toys that your children have outgrown, or if you come across any good deals on new toys, be sure to list them on Facebook Marketplace! You never know who might be looking for exactly what you have.
There are a number of factors to consider when selling cars on Facebook Marketplace. The first is price. Make sure to research your car’s worth and set a competitive price. Secondly, take good-quality photos of your car from different angles. Include close-ups of any features you want to highlight. Finally, write a detailed description of your car, including its make, model, year, mileage, and any other relevant information.
You might be intrested in
Facebook Marketplace is a great place to sell pet supplies! There are a lot of people who use Facebook Marketplace to buy and sell pet supplies, so you can definitely find some good deals on pet supplies there. Here are some of the top items to sell on Facebook Marketplace:
- Pet food: People love buying pet food on Facebook Marketplace because they can find all sorts of brands and types of pet food there. If you have some extra pet food that you don’t need, then sell it on Facebook Marketplace and make some money!
- Pet toys: Pet toys are another popular item to sell on Facebook Marketplace. People love buying new and different toys for their pets, so if you have some extra pet toys lying around, then sell them on Facebook Marketplace and make some money!
- Pet beds: Pet beds are another popular item to sell on Facebook Marketplace. If you have an extra pet bed that you don’t need, then list it on Facebook Marketplace and see if anyone is interested in buying it!
When it comes to musical instruments, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, think about what type of instrument you want to sell. Are you a guitarist looking to sell your old acoustic? A drummer with a spare set of bongos? No matter what your instrument, there’s likely a market for it on Facebook Marketplace.
Next, take good photos of your instrument. This is key in getting buyers interested, so make sure the photos are clear and well-lit. In the description, list any relevant details about the instrument, such as its make and model, age, condition, etc. Be honest in your description – buyers will appreciate it and it’ll help prevent any issues down the road.
Finally, price your instrument competitively. Check out similar listings on Marketplace and price yours accordingly. Keep in mind that shipping may be an issue for some buyers, so factor that into the price as well. With these tips in mind, you’re ready to start selling musical instruments on Facebook Marketplace!
There are a number of great items to sell on Facebook Marketplace, but baby items are definitely one of the top categories. People are always looking for good deals on baby gear, and Facebook Marketplace is a great place to find them. Here are some of the top baby items to sell on Facebook Marketplace:
- Baby clothes: This is an obvious one, but baby clothes are always in demand. You can find some great deals on clothing at thrift stores or garage sales, and people will be happy to pay a good price for gently used clothing.
- Baby furniture: Baby furniture can be expensive, so people are always looking for good deals. If you have any gently used furniture that you no longer need, list it on Facebook Marketplace and you’re sure to find a buyer.
- Baby toys: Another hot commodity among parents is baby toys. If you have any gently used toys that your child has outgrown, list them on Facebook Marketplace and you’re sure to find a buyer.
sneakers and shoes
There are a few different types of shoes that do well on Facebook Marketplace. First, there are classic sneakers. Brands like Nike, Adidas, and Converse are always popular, and people are always looking for good deals on these brands. Second, there are dressier shoes, like loafers and pumps. These can be great for work or for more formal occasions. Third, there are casual shoes, like sandals and flip-flops. These are perfect for summertime or for vacation. And fourth, there are athletic shoes, like running shoes or tennis shoes. These can be great for people who are into fitness or who need a good pair of shoes for a specific sport.
How to list an item on Facebook Marketplace
1. Take a photo of the item you wish to sell. Make sure it’s a clear photo that showcases the item well.
2. Go to Facebook and click on the Marketplace icon located in the left sidebar of your home page.
3. Click on the Sell Something button and select the category that best fits your item.
4. Fill out the details of your item, including its price, description, and location. You can also choose to add a shipping option if you’re willing to ship your item to buyers who live further away.
5. Select Publish and your listing will go live on Marketplace!
You might be intrested in
What are the guidelines for selling on Facebook Marketplace?
If you’re looking to declutter your home or earn some extra cash, selling on Facebook Marketplace is a great option. Here are a few things to keep in mind when selling on Facebook Marketplace:
- Make sure your item is in good condition and accurately represented in the photos you post.
- Be clear and concise in your description of the item, including any relevant details such as size, color, etc.
- Choose a fair price for your item based on its condition and similar items that are currently for sale.
- When meeting up with buyers, choose a public place to make the exchange.
- By following these simple guidelines, you can have a successful experience selling on Facebook Marketplace.
How to stay safe when selling on Facebook Marketplace
When you are selling on Facebook Marketplace, there are a few things you can do to help ensure your safety. First, be sure to meet in a public place for any transactions. If possible, have someone with you when meeting up with buyers. It’s also a good idea to let a friend or family member know when and where you’ll be meeting someone from Facebook Marketplace.
In addition, try to get as much information about the buyer as possible before agreeing to sell them anything. A good way to do this is by messaging them through the Facebook Marketplace platform. This way, you can get a better sense of who they are and whether or not they seem trustworthy. If something feels off, it’s probably best to just move on to another buyer.
Finally, don’t hesitate to report any suspicious activity to Facebook. If you feel like you’re being scammed or harassed in any way, reach out to their customer support team so they can take action accordingly. By following these simple tips, you can help make sure that selling on Facebook Marketplace is a positive experience for both you and the buyer.
Facebook Marketplace has become a great platform for anyone looking to make some extra cash by selling items. With the right products, you can easily earn money on this app. We hope our list of 20 top items to sell on Facebook Marketplace has helped you come up with ideas and strategies for making profitable sales. With these tips in hand, you’re now ready to start your journey as a successful seller on Facebook Marketplace!